What equipment do I need to get started?
• A computer lab or quiet testing room
• Internet connection
• Ear plugs
• At least one computer with keyboard, mouse and 17” monitor (ask us about the hardware specifics)
Do I need special supplies?
Certain exam may require you to have things like:
• Pens & pencils
• Scrap paper
• A single webcam for the proctor station
• Over-the-ear headphones (not required, but tend to be helpful to testers)
• Video monitoring with recording capabilities.
Will any tester show up unannounced?
• By default, all exams have a 24 hold on sign ups. Each center may lift this hold if they choose to.
Does a proctor have to be in the room at all times?
• All candidates actively testing must be in full view of the proctor at all times. This can be done by the proctor remaining in the room, via a viewable window, or video surveillance.
How do I become proctor certified?
• Proctor certification is simple. All training and exams are free and online for your convenience. Our staff will provide you with all the information you need to become certified.
How many proctors do I need on site?
• Each center must have at least 2 certified proctors associated with the facility but only one proctor is required to be present in order to run exams. There is no maximum number of proctors each center can certify.
What if a tester doesn’t show up?
• If a candidate is a “no-show” you will still be paid at a half rate for the scheduled duration.
What happens if I run into IT issues?
• In the event of an IT issue you will have access to a 24 hour tech support line.
How do I add or change my testing schedule?
• We have a dedicated scheduling team that can help you at any time. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I join the network?
• Click here or call 888-825-2286
© 2014, TD Testing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.